collapse

Author Topic: Thank You Letter for an Administrative Interview  (Read 5565 times)

Offline Learnist Careers

• Administrator
Thank You Letter for an Administrative Interview
« on: April 15, 2014, 07:10:27 AM »

If you have recently had an interview for an Administrative role and you want to say thank you to hopefully your potential future employers then a good way to do this is to write a thank you letter to that company and the people who interviewed you.

In your letter you need to begin by thanking the people or person who interviewed you for taking the time to see you and recap over the interview showing your interest and the research that you have done into the company. By doing this you show the employer that you have done your homework and are genuinely interested which can be half the battle to success.

Related: Administrative Assistant Interview Questions and Tips

If you are ready to write your letter, please see the below letter that you can use as a guide.

Thank You Letter Example for an Administrative Interview

Dear Sir/Madam,

Administrative Interview on (what date)

I would like to thank you for taking the time to interview me for the role of Administrator that you are currently recruiting for on (what date or day).

I am very interested in your company and the role as explained to me. I feel that I have some transferable skills that would be of benefit to your company and I hope that you think that too.

As we discussed during the interview, my (how many) years of experience in administrative roles have allowed my skills to develop. I believe that I am an organised and methodical administrator who is keen to learn new skills to benefit myself in my work and my employer.

I have excellent communication and listening skills and I am seeking a fresh challenge and would really like to work for your company (because of why, name the reasons).
Thank you for taking the time to see me, if you have any other questions for me, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to answer anything you want to know.

Yours sincerely

NAME SURNAME

Good luck.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
who is the leader of the Labour Party? (UK):

postcv

* Recent Topics

Tesco Summer Internships 2017 - Apply Now! by Learnist Careers
[March 21, 2017, 10:59:29 AM]

Writing an unsolicited cover letter by StephWard27
[March 20, 2017, 08:29:12 PM]

Do you know how to end a letter? by StephWard27
[March 20, 2017, 08:20:51 PM]

How do I write my first CV? by StephWard27
[March 20, 2017, 08:15:41 PM]

What do you do when you have a really poor work history? by StephWard27
[March 20, 2017, 08:10:42 PM]

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38