collapse

Author Topic: Thank You Letter for a Sales Assistant Interview  (Read 12279 times)

Offline Learnist Careers

• Administrator
Thank You Letter for a Sales Assistant Interview
« on: April 15, 2014, 07:01:42 AM »

If you have just had an interview for a Sales Assistant role and you want to strike while the iron is hot and create an impression by saying thank you to your interviewers then the best way to do this is to write a letter or email acknowledging that your interviewers took time out to interview you and provide you with time to learn about you and about their company.

Related: Sales Assistant Interview Tips and Questions

If you are looking at how best to write this type of letter, please see below for an example.

Thank You Letter Example for a Sales Assistant Interview

Dear Sir/Madam (or name if you remember from your interview),

Re: Interview for the position of Sales Assistant held on (what day, date, for which store)

I would like to thank you for taking the time to interview me on (what day) for the position of Sales Assistant which you are looking for at your store (name of store).
I was very impressed with how your company runs their stores and I am very keen to be part of that team. I feel that my previous experience will go well with the outlook that you have for your stores and I am always keen to learn new skills and develop my skills further so that I can be the best sales assistant for a store.

I am an outgoing person who is very confident and enjoys communicating with customers and learning what they like and do not like which helps me to be able to tailor the products that I push to my customers.

I am a dedicated worker who enjoys working to targets and likes to succeed in beating my targets whenever I can. I am honest and trustworthy and have had experience in cashing up and being a key holder for stores.

If you are interested in my skills and would like any further information or need me to come for a second interview, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you again for taking the time to read my letter and for interviewing me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

NAME SURNAME

Good luck.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
who is the leader of the Labour Party? (UK):

postcv

* Recent Topics

Wrongful Dismissal Under 2 years by Matt
[March 23, 2017, 05:30:56 PM]

Tesco Summer Internships 2017 - Apply Now! by Learnist Careers
[March 21, 2017, 10:59:29 AM]

Writing an unsolicited cover letter by StephWard27
[March 20, 2017, 08:29:12 PM]

Do you know how to end a letter? by StephWard27
[March 20, 2017, 08:20:51 PM]

How do I write my first CV? by StephWard27
[March 20, 2017, 08:15:41 PM]

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38