collapse

Author Topic: Thank You Letter for a Receptionist Interview  (Read 5626 times)

Offline Learnist Careers

• Administrator
Thank You Letter for a Receptionist Interview
« on: April 15, 2014, 07:06:44 AM »

If you are looking to say thank you to a company for interviewing you for a Receptionist position then this shows that you enjoyed the interview and are keen to progress with that company. It’s a polite way of working and showing a potential future employer that you are keen to work with them.

When writing your letter, remember to mention areas that you discussed during your interview to show that you were listening and yet gently reminding them of the skills that you have and how they could be of use to their company.

Related: Receptionist Interview

If you are looking for an example letter, please see the below example which you can use as a guide.

Thank You Letter Example for a Receptionist Interview

Dear Sir/Madam,

Interview for the role of receptionist on (what date)

I would like to thank you for giving me the time to interview me for the role of Receptionist on (what date).

I was very interested to hear about your company and the role of receptionist that you have on offer and I would very much like to work for your company.

During the interview we discussed how your reception area works and how you would like this developing and I would like to reiterate how I have managed a reception area for many years dealing with office juniors and other staff under me taking control of a busy reception area for phone calls and visitors.

I am seeking a fresh challenge and I am very interested in your company (because of what are the reasons).

Should you have any more questions or require me to attend a second interview at this stage please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you very much for giving me your time and I do hope to hear from you in due course.

Yours sincerely

NAME SURNAME

Good luck.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
who is the leader of the Labour Party? (UK):

* Recent Topics

CV Checklist: 5 Things to Remember When Writing a CV by sandeshbukate
[August 10, 2017, 05:20:23 AM]

How do you know if your CV is up to standard? by CV-Centre
[August 08, 2017, 09:13:14 AM]

jobs in UK by joan
[August 04, 2017, 04:02:54 PM]

Selfridges Job Application Form by Nimna mendis
[August 03, 2017, 12:20:30 PM]

How To Make An Outstanding CV? by theo43
[July 26, 2017, 04:12:10 PM]

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38