collapse

Author Topic: Thank You Letter for a Nurse Interview  (Read 5388 times)

Offline Learnist Careers

• Administrator
Thank You Letter for a Nurse Interview
« on: April 15, 2014, 06:55:37 AM »

If you have recently attended an interview for a Nursing position and you are keen to be remembered and thank your interviewers for inviting you to an interview then it is keen to write a letter that is going to stand out and be remembered for the right reasons.

Related: Nurse Cover Letter

The below letter can be used as an example.

Thank You Letter Example for a Nurse Interview

Dear Sir/Madam (or name if you remember – better if you have had an interview)

Re: Interview on (what date) for the position of Nurse

I would like to thank you (or thank you both or all) for inviting me for an interview for the position of Nurse on (what date, where or any other relevant information).
I found the interview very informative and was pleased and excited to hear all the future plans at the hospital/clinic and feel that this is something that I would like to be a part of.

To recap my skills, I qualified as a Nurse in (when, from where) and to date I have been (doing what? – remember to list relevant skills ideally that match closely to the job that you were interviewed for).

I am a very conscientious person who has always wanted to pursue a career in Nursing. I enjoy to help and provide support to patients and feel that I have excellent listening and communication skills which I feel is an essential part of my role.

I am flexible in the hours and days that I work and I am always keen to learn new skills.

Should you like any further information or need me to attend a second interview, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Thank you again for taking the time to interview me (when) and thank you also for reading my letter.

I look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Yours sincerely

NAME SURNAME

Good luck.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
who is the leader of the Labour Party? (UK):

* Recent Topics

Asda Sheffield Drakehouse Supermarket Jobs - 550 Job Vacancies by ms i wignell
[August 27, 2017, 01:05:52 PM]

Salary on CV? by sandeshbukate
[August 25, 2017, 04:45:00 AM]

CV Checklist: 5 Things to Remember When Writing a CV by sandeshbukate
[August 10, 2017, 05:20:23 AM]

How do you know if your CV is up to standard? by CV-Centre
[August 08, 2017, 09:13:14 AM]

jobs in UK by joan
[August 04, 2017, 04:02:54 PM]

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38