collapse

Author Topic: No Response Follow Up Letter Example  (Read 3121 times)

Offline Learnist Careers

• Administrator
No Response Follow Up Letter Example
« on: August 22, 2014, 07:12:41 AM »

If you are awaiting for a response from a company that you have either applied for a job through or you have had an interview with and had no response from them since your last communication then you need to word your letter very carefully so that you are enquiring as to any feedback they may have for you and that you do not come across as though you are not giving them the time they need for the recruitment decisions.

Ensure that you always ask at an interview how long you can expect to hear from a company so that you have an idea in your mind but as long as you have passed this date, I would leave it a week before following up after having no response.

If you are looking at how best to write your letter, please see the below covering letter as an example.

Related: Follow up letter example - not hired

No Response Follow Up Letter Example

Dear Sir/Madam,

POSITION Job REF

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to come for an interview for the position of NAME OF ROLE.

I enjoyed finding out about your company and the role that you are looking to recruit for at this time. A the interview, you informed me that you would be making a decision and getting in touch with potential candidates on DATE/WHEN and I am just following up with you to see if a decision has been reached at this time and to see if you need any further information from me that would help you to make your decision?

I would like to work for your company for NAME some reasons and some of the things that you learnt from your interview(s) and why this is of interest to you and how you feel your experiences and skills can match this particular role.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity for an interview. Should you need any further information from me, please contact me by (methods of communication).
I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

NAME SURNAME

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
who is the leader of the Labour Party? (UK):

postcv

* Recent Topics

Tesco Summer Internships 2017 - Apply Now! by Learnist Careers
[March 21, 2017, 10:59:29 AM]

Writing an unsolicited cover letter by StephWard27
[March 20, 2017, 08:29:12 PM]

Do you know how to end a letter? by StephWard27
[March 20, 2017, 08:20:51 PM]

How do I write my first CV? by StephWard27
[March 20, 2017, 08:15:41 PM]

What do you do when you have a really poor work history? by StephWard27
[March 20, 2017, 08:10:42 PM]

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38