collapse

Author Topic: Job Fair Follow Up Letter Example  (Read 3266 times)

Offline Learnist Careers

• Administrator
Job Fair Follow Up Letter Example
« on: August 20, 2014, 10:26:34 AM »

If you have recently attended a Job Fair and want to know if they have any further feedback, or if you are looking to follow up from what they said to you on the day then its best to think back to the day at the job fair, how did it go, what did you do, what did you talk about etc.

Then you need to put down in order of the day and events a brief synopsis of what happened, who you saw and what you discussed and it may be a good idea to send in your CV again to reiterate your skills and remind them who you are.

Ensure that you have left this at least over night from the job fair, these organisations are usually very busy and may just not have had the chance to get back to you. Please see the below example letter which you can use as a guide.

Job Fair Follow Up Letter Example

Dear Sir/Madam,

Job Fair WHERE and WHEN

I recently attended the Job Fair WHERE and WHEN and I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for seeing me on that date.

I found it very interesting what we discussed (can you name who by?) (and what did you discuss, any specific opportunities that you can refer to and anything they said that you can specifically follow up on?).

Since I attended the job fair (what have you been doing in relation to anything they suggested? This could be research, updating your CV, getting them references etc).
Thank you again for seeing me at the job fair, I understand that you had a very busy day. I have enclosed my CV and references for you. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

NAME SURNAME

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
who is the leader of the Labour Party? (UK):

* Recent Topics

Asda Sheffield Drakehouse Supermarket Jobs - 550 Job Vacancies by ms i wignell
[August 27, 2017, 01:05:52 PM]

Salary on CV? by sandeshbukate
[August 25, 2017, 04:45:00 AM]

CV Checklist: 5 Things to Remember When Writing a CV by sandeshbukate
[August 10, 2017, 05:20:23 AM]

How do you know if your CV is up to standard? by CV-Centre
[August 08, 2017, 09:13:14 AM]

jobs in UK by joan
[August 04, 2017, 04:02:54 PM]

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38