collapse

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Jobs / Border Force Officer - Assistant Application 2018
« Last post by elisa on April 30, 2018, 02:13:34 PM »
This thread is dedicated for anyone applying for a border force officer or assistant role as part of the 2018 Capita led campaign.
This is not a mobile role, its static!
Many people had already applied and done their online test which was a verbal reasoning test.
good luck everyone and pls make sure to comment here !
Application Forms / Re: Costcutter Jobs Application Form
« Last post by Estelle wain on March 30, 2018, 02:11:24 PM »
I want to apply for job vacancy shop assistant at wilberfoss  costcutter
Career Advice / Good or bad move - Leaving current role without new role secured?
« Last post by LK on March 13, 2018, 12:39:17 PM »
Hello.
I am currently applying for new roles in the Design sector. I have a role in the relevant field however am considering handing in notice and leaving the company before securing another role.
Is anyone able to offer advise as to whether this is a bad idea? Do employers and recruiters look at this information as someone being unemployable?
Unfortunately the role I am in currently is keeping me quite busy and I am finding it tough to allocate time to look for a role/go for interviews, plus it isn't the most ideal role.
Any advice would be very welcome!
Thanks.
Job Seekers Advice / Need more information about company
« Last post by HealthyGuy on March 05, 2018, 12:36:35 PM »
Hi there,
Left job few month ago and recieved suspicious, but decent job offer from company "Serbska svaya". All i know it's a construction company and i'm engeneer myself. Does anyone know anything about them?
Job Search Tips / Re: Applying to two different jobs at same company?
« Last post by Learnist Careers on February 21, 2018, 02:41:16 PM »
You can apply for as many as jobs as you like as long as the company allow you to do.
Job Tests / World Bank Group Analyst Program Application - Job Test
« Last post by Learnist Careers on February 20, 2018, 09:49:25 AM »
If you are interested in applying for a graduate scheme with World Bank Group Analyst Program then carry on reading. 

The World Bank Group Analyst Program is a unique opportunity for exceptionally talented young people with a passion for international development to contribute to solving some of the world’s most pressing problems.

Through this structured two-year program, you will work in an intellectually challenging and culturally diverse environment in a specific practice, region, or corporate unit in the World Bank Group—World Bank, the International Finance Corporation (IFC), and the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA). You will have the opportunity to contribute and grow your skills in areas ranging from analytics, research, data management, project management, communications, finance, management accounting, and information technology. In addition, the program offers a comprehensive cohort development curriculum to broaden your exposure to the work of the World Bank Group and develop leadership skills.

You need to be well prepared before submitting your application.

Click here to practice reasoning and personality tests for your world bank group analyst program.
Jobs in London / Forklift Driver warehouse person required in London
« Last post by Learnist Careers on January 21, 2018, 12:30:10 PM »

Forklift Driver warehouse person job in London. Apply now!

Salary:£18,500 - £23,000/annum

Location Heathrow, Greater London

Job Type:Permanent 

We are now looking for a physically fit flexible person to do the followings. Be responsible for the goods in warehouse. to unload delivery's. Hand ball heavy bags onto shelves. Be responsible for paper-worked logging use by dates etc. Input daily received amounts onto excel spreadsheet. Report poor …

Apply Now!
Jobs in London / Delivery Driver Job in London - £11 an hour
« Last post by Learnist Careers on January 21, 2018, 12:27:17 PM »

Delivery Driver job vacancy in London, £11 per hour.

Salary:£11/hour

Location Wembley

… permanent driving work. Driving jobs include LGV 1, LGV1, HGV1, HGV 1, C+E, LGV 2, LGV2, HGV2, HGV 2, C, 7.5T, 7.5 Tonne, Refuse Drivers, Multi-drop, Tramping, Days, Nights, van, car and driver's mates Van Driver* Van Driver* Van Driver* Van Driver* Van Driver*Delivery Driver* Delivery Driver* Delivery Driver …

Apply Now!

Jobs in London / Delivery Driver job in Enfield, Greater London
« Last post by Learnist Careers on January 21, 2018, 12:24:21 PM »

Delivery Driver job in London, apply now!

Salary:£7.50 - £8/hour

Location Enfield Town, Greater London

Job Type:Temporary

… currently looking for postal delivery drivers in the Enfield area. Drivers will be tasked with delivering parcels/letters on predetermined routes to ensure reliability, efficiency and excellent customer service to very important customers. Applicants must hold a full UK driving licence. The ideal candidate …

Apply Now!
Jobs in London / Trainee HGV Driver job in London - Permanent - Apply Now
« Last post by Learnist Careers on January 21, 2018, 12:19:19 PM »

Trainee HGV Driver job in London. Entry level job, anyone over 18 with relevant driving licence can apply!

Location London

… and train and place over 20% of all new drivers in the UK. We are urgently looking for motivated people to learn to become an HGV driver to fill some of the 50,000 vacancies available nationwide. Anyone 18+ with a full UK driving licence can become an HGV driver and we provide all the necessary training …

Apply Now!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

* Recent Topics

Border Force Officer - Assistant Application 2018 by elisa
[April 30, 2018, 02:13:34 PM]

Costcutter Jobs Application Form by Estelle wain
[March 30, 2018, 02:11:24 PM]

Good or bad move - Leaving current role without new role secured? by LK
[March 13, 2018, 12:39:17 PM]

Need more information about company by HealthyGuy
[March 05, 2018, 12:36:35 PM]

Applying to two different jobs at same company? by Learnist Careers