collapse

Author Topic: Primark Application Form 2013  (Read 25194 times)

Offline Learnist Careers

• Administrator
Primark Application Form 2013
« on: December 28, 2012, 09:02:07 PM »

Looking for a fresh start in 2013? Why not consider a position with High Street fashion retailer Primark. Primark has expanded rapidly over the past few years owing to its low prices and fashionable clothing ranges all available from convenient locations. Most large UK towns now have Primark on their main street, as well as many shopping centres, so they are often very easy to travel to. A job at Primark is generally quite fast paced and demanding, however there are many advantages to working for this High Street Stalwart.

Primark have been making exceedingly good profits and occupy a good standing on the high street. This means you can be assured of a secure and long lasting career with Primark.

Primark have a variety of positions available including Retail Management, Store colleagues, Buyers, Merchandisers and Head Office staff.  Primark also employ a large number of in store security staff. All roles come with competitive salaries, on-going training and development, a reasonable pension scheme and also childcare assistance. The holiday allowance is very generous and there is also a bonus scheme for some positions. As well as vacancies in the UK, Primark are branching into Europe and have a number of stores set to open in Germany and Spain, so there could even be an opportunity to work for this well-known British brand as an Ex Pat!

The recruitment site is available at www.primark.co.uk and contains information about the jobs that you can apply for within the company, it also contains a wealth of information about the various roles and responsibilities. It also details more information about the benefits of working for Primark as well as information about their company and qualities.

To find a job, visit the site and use the search option to find a position you are interested in. This includes overseas positions as well as those in the UK. You can then look to see if you are interested in the position and can apply directly from the site. Details of store vacancies can often be found in store by asking a colleague who will be happy to give you details as well as an application form.

Read more about Primark jobs.

Eman Mohammed

Re: Primark Application Form 2013
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 09:56:38 PM »
 HI I like to work in your company full time I am a hardworking girl and intelligent and like to work clean and respect the rules and laws, I will be happy if I accepted to work in your company with many thanks to you

Eman Mohammed

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 10:08:09 PM »
hi i like to work in your company full time I respect the laws and rules and stick always times and I'm working cleanly and accurately I hope to work in your company, I will be happy if I accepted to work for your company with many thanks to you

Offline lizzierobinson

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 10:14:22 PM »
I've heard of a couple of new Primark stores being built recently so there's probably some vacancies cropping up soon.

I applied to Primark a few years ago, and I remember they wouldn't take my CV off me in the store. I don't know whether it's still the same or not, but I would check that out if you're considering applying.

Iuliana iftimoaie

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 02:50:41 PM »
Hi i will love to Work for your company i am a hardworker   

Offline rachel1973

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2013, 11:36:25 AM »
If you want to work for Primark, you need to check out their website for vacancies or go along to your local store and ask there.

kavita burra

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2013, 11:24:10 AM »
Hi! I like to work in your company full time I am a hard worker and like to work clean and respect the rules and law with many thanks to you.

kavita burra

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2013, 11:26:46 AM »
Hi! I like to work in your company full time I am hardworker and  like to work clean and respect the rules and laws with many thanks to you.

mohammed al Farhan

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2013, 03:49:36 AM »
Hi I like to work in your company I am hardworking

edlira duraku

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2013, 05:06:50 PM »
 hi, i would like to work in primark full -time as a sales associate .I'm hard-working, honest person .

jayanthi herath

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2013, 03:53:28 PM »
HI ,I WOULD LIKE TO WORK IN PRIMARK , I AM HARD WORKER,HONEST  , TRUSTWORTHY,GOOD TEEM WORKER,MANY THANKS TO YOU.

Reannon Edgington

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2013, 04:28:27 PM »
hello i am wondering if their is any jobs available i am a hard worker,i learn quick, i'm polite to customers and other workers, i'm trust worthy,honest and i will do the job properly if you could get back to me that would be great. thank you 

shamil

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2013, 04:35:43 PM »
I wish to apply for a post in your sales environment, as I viewed your displays in internet, I feel I could study many things while working in your sales environment.

I’m a Sri Lankan, 23years, unmarried, genuinely interested to focus on a field that related with fashion, also willing to work in a fast and changing hectic environment. I’m well aware about gents’, ladies’ and childrens’ garments, fancy goods, all kind of bags, cosmetics, foot wears, gift items and other fashionable attires.  Having gained four years experience in these field as a sales personnel and a model.  I do modelling continuously for “Lucky Line” gent’s garments in Sri Lanka.

I kindly request you to give me an opportunity to be an employee of your sales environment.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
who is the leader of the Labour Party? (UK):

* Recent Topics

Asda Sheffield Drakehouse Supermarket Jobs - 550 Job Vacancies by ms i wignell
[August 27, 2017, 01:05:52 PM]

Salary on CV? by sandeshbukate
[August 25, 2017, 04:45:00 AM]

CV Checklist: 5 Things to Remember When Writing a CV by sandeshbukate
[August 10, 2017, 05:20:23 AM]

How do you know if your CV is up to standard? by CV-Centre
[August 08, 2017, 09:13:14 AM]

jobs in UK by joan
[August 04, 2017, 04:02:54 PM]

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38