Firstly I want to say welcome all to job forums!
first if you haven't already. Registering means you can post to the topics, open new threads, topics, see the links, attachments and some hidden posts and finally you can use personal messaging system to reach anybody on the forums.
We have some rules about posting;
-You can't start a thread related to your business, websites etc
-Any commercial posts
-Anything to promote your site via keywords
Those threads will be removed and the member will ve banned permanently.
some more other posting rules are;
- No personal attacks
- Discussions about specific companies should be done with tact, particularly when the comments are negative. It is preferable that specific names are removed when being negative about specific organisations.
- Respect the opinions of others even if you don't agree with them.
- Be descriptive when posting, both in your title and post body.
- Do not post or link to (in post, profile, PM or signature) content containing or relating to adult or illegal material.
- Do not post copyright material. Quoting small pieces of text is fine, but always link to the source.
- Please stay on topic, if you want to say somethings just start another thread.
- Please do not post personal contact details on the site. Email is fine (although it will just get picked up by a bot). No phone number, no addresses. If you want to communicate with other members, then do so by email or PM. THIS IS FOR YOUR BENEFIT.
- No get rich quick or MLM schemes of any sort are permitted.
Before posting read the forums rules carefully, click here
Do not share your emails, phone numbers or address or any other private contact information.
Do not give any of your details to anybody.
Do not post saying "can you send me bla bla application form to my address" etc Nobody will send you anything, everything is in the first messages of the threads already.
We do not offer you any service such as recruitment, finding job, providing job application forms or anything.
This is the forums as it.
No guarantee for anything.
Thats it for now, happy jobbing
(whatever that mean)