collapse

Author Topic: Turkish Airlines Jobs Application Form  (Read 53895 times)

Offline Learnist Careers

• Administrator
Turkish Airlines Jobs Application Form
« on: March 18, 2010, 10:57:42 PM »

Turkish Airlines Application Form

THY is an international airline company and they are recruiting from all over the world.

Turkish Airlines employs the candidates the company will work together with in its global service network under the following 4 categories;
  • Cabin Crew,
  • Cockpit Crew,
  • Overseas Office Employees and
  • Administrative/Technical Department Employees (General Employment)
Click here to visit THY career site to learn more about their recruitment process.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 08:43:48 PM by Learnist Careers »

Offline xlunaticx

• i need to post!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 06:34:51 PM »
How about working for Turkish Airlines as a pilot or why not becoming a hostess? Turkish Airlines is now recruiting! You can discuss about Turkish Airlines jobs and download application form for THY.

click here to get the form.

The expansion of the Turkish Airlines fleet and parallel increase in flight destinations has brought about a need for new flight personnel. The Turkish Airlines Flight Training Academy was therefore founded by a decision of the Board of Directors taken on 10 November 2004.

After permits were secured from the Civil Aviation Authority and recquisite inspections completed, the Flight Training Academy was authorized to offer training in the following: Private Pilot License (PPL), Commercial Pilot License (CPL), Instrument Rating (IR), Commercial Pilot License Integrated (CPL Integrated), Commercial Pilot/Instrument Rating (CPL/IR), CR (Single Engine Land, Multi Engine Land), Airline Transport Pilot (ATP), and Flight Instructor (FI). As Turkish Airlines trains the personnel it requires to its own high standarts and quality, it is also offering young people with an interest in aviation a chance to become pilots.

The academy, established under the leadership of Founding Director Atilla Öksüz, went into operation with a staff of three flight instructors as well as ground instructors, maintenance personnel and a secretary. The Cessna 172’s that make up the Flight Training Academy fleet were purchased from the United States for the training course. The academy, which started out using a rented Cessna until these aircraft arrived, stepped up the pace of its activities in September 2005. A large number of applications were received and processed, and each applicant was given psycho-motor tests at the Air Force War College Headquarters.

The 16 applicants who passed the physical, interview and flight tests began their instruction on 1 May 2006 with a core staff of three flight instructors and a team of three technicians.
good luck!...

Where can i download the form for the flight attendant job?

Thanks

Offline asgarsahin@hotmail.com

• learnist.org
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 08:04:08 PM »
How about working for Turkish Airlines as a pilot or why not becoming a hostess? Turkish Airlines is now recruiting! You can discuss about Turkish Airlines jobs and download application form for THY.

click here to get the form.

The expansion of the Turkish Airlines fleet and parallel increase in flight destinations has brought about a need for new flight personnel. The Turkish Airlines Flight Training Academy was therefore founded by a decision of the Board of Directors taken on 10 November 2004.

After permits were secured from the Civil Aviation Authority and recquisite inspections completed, the Flight Training Academy was authorized to offer training in the following: Private Pilot License (PPL), Commercial Pilot License (CPL), Instrument Rating (IR), Commercial Pilot License Integrated (CPL Integrated), Commercial Pilot/Instrument Rating (CPL/IR), CR (Single Engine Land, Multi Engine Land), Airline Transport Pilot (ATP), and Flight Instructor (FI). As Turkish Airlines trains the personnel it requires to its own high standarts and quality, it is also offering young people with an interest in aviation a chance to become pilots.

The academy, established under the leadership of Founding Director Atilla Öksüz, went into operation with a staff of three flight instructors as well as ground instructors, maintenance personnel and a secretary. The Cessna 172’s that make up the Flight Training Academy fleet were purchased from the United States for the training course. The academy, which started out using a rented Cessna until these aircraft arrived, stepped up the pace of its activities in September 2005. A large number of applications were received and processed, and each applicant was given psycho-motor tests at the Air Force War College Headquarters.

The 16 applicants who passed the physical, interview and flight tests began their instruction on 1 May 2006 with a core staff of three flight instructors and a team of three technicians.
good luck!...

Where can i download the form for the flight attendant job?

Thanks

Offline rabia

• i need to post!
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 09:46:02 AM »
message edited by mod.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 09:54:34 AM by Job Hunter »

Offline Learnist Careers

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 09:54:46 AM »
Hi Rabia,

Please don't post your private information here, all applications should be sent to THY's official career site which is here http://www.thy.com/en-INT/services/training_services/flight_academy/careerpilot.aspx

Offline sena

• learnist.org
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010, 10:11:53 PM »
Turkish airlines is Barcelona's official sponsor now!!!!

Offline camdentown

• learnist.org
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2010, 12:40:09 PM »
HI MY NAME IS AYSUN 23 FROM TURKEY I HAVE BEEN LIVING IN LONDON FOR 4 YEAR I FINISHED HIGH SCHOOL IN TURKEY AFTER I CAME HERE TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH LEVEL I WENT TO COLLEGE ANS STUDIED ENGLISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE rest of the message edited by mod..

Aysun please place your application to THY careers site. http://www.thy.com/en-INT/services/training_services/flight_academy/careerpilot.aspx
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 12:47:31 PM by Job Hunter »

Offline maninlove

• Global Moderator
  • learnist.org
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2010, 02:22:23 PM »
They are sponsor for Manchester United too.

Turkish airlines is Barcelona's official sponsor now!!!!

Offline ahmedali

Re: Turkish Airlines Jobs Application Form
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2011, 04:03:26 AM »
I would like to inform you that I am interested to work with Turkish Airlines in Bangladesh on any Mid level of job. I am retired British Airways, Bangladesh Sales Supervisor and have worked about 23 years. In addtion, I am a Instructor on Marketing and Sales with Customer Services.

May I know your comments please so that I can forward my CV to you. Many thanks and regards.

Ahmed Ali
Bangladesh
Mob.8801935196810

Offline H?rsl?_Joanna

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2011, 03:20:52 PM »

Merhabalar Herkeseee / Hello everyone!

My name's Joanna.  I'm just now living in England after living in Turkiye for so long so I plan to stay in U.K for a while, to join a language school to improve my Turkish language, but the main thing i'm hoping to apply as an Air Hostess for Turkish Airlines if possible!!

Can ANYBODY give me any advice/information for this??

I would be so grateful!! Many thanks for any help you can give me... Have a great day!
Joanna <3

Mahnoor ArshAd Jawed

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2013, 06:12:31 PM »
I`m intrested to do jOb in Turkish airlines..
I`m living in kArachi..

ssengendo joseph

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2014, 08:25:01 PM »
Hello my name is ssengendo joseph aged 30.Am currently working as check in agent at Entebbe international air port with Emirates and turkish airline.Iam intrested in working for turkish airline in instanbul as check in agent or cabin crew for this airline.what should i do to land my dream God bless you.

Muhammad.Akilov

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2016, 09:41:47 PM »
Salam aleykum , I wont to get CPL and ATPL , can you write me price,  how much is  CPL ?  I have PPL Sertificate Ukraine. Thanks good luck), I will wait your  answer.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
who is the leader of the Labour Party? (UK):

postcv

* Recent Topics

Wrongful Dismissal Under 2 years by Matt
[March 23, 2017, 05:30:56 PM]

Tesco Summer Internships 2017 - Apply Now! by Learnist Careers
[March 21, 2017, 10:59:29 AM]

Writing an unsolicited cover letter by StephWard27
[March 20, 2017, 08:29:12 PM]

Do you know how to end a letter? by StephWard27
[March 20, 2017, 08:20:51 PM]

How do I write my first CV? by StephWard27
[March 20, 2017, 08:15:41 PM]

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38