collapse

Author Topic: Tesco Job Application Form  (Read 396707 times)

Offline Danny Dixon

Re: Tesco job application form
« Reply #105 on: July 18, 2011, 05:45:06 PM »
hi can you send tesco application form in my email sabrusecka@inbox.lv   i live in london and hope somebody help me thanks
If you are interested in Tesco Jobs then you’ll be pleased to know that Tesco employees rate their time at work as really great! Tescos know that it’s down to their staff to provide their customers with the high level of customer service that is expected, and pride themselves in offering the little things that keep their staff and their customers happy.

Benefits of working at Tesco

Apart from the obvious benefits of working in a forward thinking company, striving to succeed by offering the little things that make the difference to keep their staff and customers happy, as soon as you join you can join the Tesco pension scheme, receive discounts on health centres, theme parks, holidays and gym membership that are available all year round plus special offers throughout the year, and they’re committed to offering flexible working for employees where possible.

Once you’ve worked with Tesco for a year you’ll receive bonus shares in the Tesco business (so you’ll own part of the company you work for!), have the opportunity to join an excellent saving scheme with a great interest rate, receive a Privilagecard to get 10% off all your Tesco shopping.

Development opportunities

Tesco are committed to training their people to do their job, and then if they want to develop their career, give them further development and training through Options Development Programme (providing leadership, general and operating skills), Apprenticeships in Retail or encouraging employees to self-study whilst working.  Tesco claim to be obsessed about training, and really love developing their existing staff for internal transfers, and a massive 80% of their management roles are filled by existing team members.

How to apply

So once you’ve decided to apply for a role at Tesco, you’ll need to know that Tesco are looking for people who are passionate about retail, keen to focus on the customer, determined to achieve success, prepared to get things done, respond to customer feedback, motivated working in a team, flexible and adaptable within the business and devoted to their own development.

For customer assistants working in the stores, or store pickers in the distribution centre Tesco encourage you to visit the store to talk to the people there and find out what sort of jobs you’ll be doing, and what the actual employees think about working there.  They will also have a list of the current vacancies, and application forms for you to complete and return to the store.

If you’re interested in a Store or Distribution Managers role or Pharmacist then these will be advertised on the Tesco careers website, and if there is a role which matches your skills and interests you can apply via the website.  You will be contacted within a couple of weeks to let you know if your application has been successful, at which stage you’ll be invited to the Tesco management assessment centre in central London.

Tesco Head office is based in central London, and has a number of different functions to support the stores and distribution centres, and the customer service centres. These vacancies will also be advertised on the Tesco career website and you can apply online too.
Tesco Head Office Jobs | Tesco Part-Time Jobs | Tesco Wages | Tesco store jobs | Tesco driving jobs | Tesco graduate jobs | Tesco Application form 2011 can be used for Tesco Xmas jobs too.
Now you can download Tesco job application form 2011, this form can be used for Tesco xmas job vacancies too. Click to download.
hello my names danny dixon and i am very interested and keen to work within your company and would be very grateful if you could email me a tesco applicaton form my email is Peter.townsend@farmlea.co.uk this is the only access i have to emails thank you very much.

Offline shanan ignacio

• Email
« Reply #106 on: August 09, 2011, 08:14:34 AM »
 :D
hello my names danny dixon and i am very interested and keen to work within your company and would be very grateful if you could email me a tesco applicaton form my email is Peter.townsend@farmlea.co.uk this is the only access i have to emails thank you very much.

Offline davidblyth

• Email
« Reply #107 on: September 04, 2011, 12:43:20 PM »
Hello my name is David Blyth and i am very interested and keen to work within your company and would be very grateful if you could email me a tesco applicaton form my email is *** this is the only access i have to emails thank you very much.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 01:20:16 PM by Job Hunter »

Offline zakattack10

« Reply #108 on: September 04, 2011, 02:50:20 PM »
Hi, my name is Zak and I am interested in working for tesco, I believe I would benefit you (extremely flexible ) , and you would benefit me.
My Email is zquinn101@hotmail.co.uk , unable to find any application forms as it has been taken down from the site and barely any branches have application forms on site , so if you could send me this form to my email I would be very pleased.

zquinn101@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks for your time.

Offline Miss Caroline Jack

• Email
« Reply #109 on: September 12, 2011, 02:22:28 PM »
I want a Tesco sore applicationm form. Can u pls send one to me. Thanks
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 07:16:19 PM by Job Hunter »

Offline waspocelts

« Reply #110 on: September 13, 2011, 02:35:36 PM »
hi there please could you send me a tesco application form thanks for your time my email is williammckay14@gmail.com

Offline benb555

« Reply #111 on: September 26, 2011, 02:05:07 PM »
hello there, can you send me the tesco application form please as im needing a job and tesco would be great, thank you for your time my email is codsmells@hotmail.co.uk

Offline xxclairexx1987

« Reply #112 on: September 26, 2011, 02:34:03 PM »
hi is there an application for the new tesco that will be opening at christmas in the forge retail park???

Offline raijelirobz

« Reply #113 on: October 03, 2011, 08:40:45 PM »
how can i download the tesco application form or how can i get one.thnks

Offline maclive

« Reply #114 on: October 12, 2011, 06:07:51 PM »
There is no tesco job application form that is downloadable, anyone asking for one ur wasting ur time. You have to go to your local tesco's and ask the customer service desk for one.

Offline Kamil123

• Email
« Reply #115 on: November 08, 2011, 10:08:41 AM »
   please am willing to work any moment from now so please send me application on kakriregina@yahoo.co.uk

Offline ludmila

« Reply #116 on: November 15, 2011, 05:08:21 PM »
Hello my name is Ludmila i am 23. Could somebody send application form to these email adress ludmila.busuioc@yahoo.com , please many thanks.

Offline Namoi

• Email
« Reply #118 on: November 29, 2011, 09:53:01 PM »
Hello  ;D
        My name is Namoi i am 38 years old
I am looking for past time job, i full time houewife.
I love cooking. I have my own transport and a clean UK driving. I am a kind person and I like to study.

Offline susan rodgers

• Email
« Reply #119 on: December 05, 2011, 11:14:28 AM »
i am looking for job at tescos i live in mddleton and have just been made redundant from by job could you please send me application form asap please thank you

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
who is the leader of the Labour Party? (UK):

postcv

* Recent Topics

How do I write my first CV? by markgill
[April 24, 2017, 07:19:39 AM]

question about bar work by Mops
[April 22, 2017, 07:18:45 PM]

Part time job interview at wetherspoon! any tips? by amyjohncse
[April 19, 2017, 01:13:50 PM]

How To Make An Outstanding CV? by markgill
[April 19, 2017, 11:01:22 AM]

PETS CORNER QUESTIONS by Sophie
[April 13, 2017, 06:09:07 PM]

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38