collapse

Author Topic: Marks and Spencer Jobs Application Form  (Read 126793 times)

Offline Learnist Careers

• Administrator
Marks and Spencer Jobs Application Form
« on: May 13, 2010, 05:41:55 PM »

Marks and Spencer Application Form

Marks and Spencer regularly has vacancies in its stores and also recruits for its head office and trainee management programme.  The stores have a variety of roles, including shop assistants, merchandising, customer services and managers.  If you join the store team, you can expect to receive a first rate induction and on-the-job training.

In addition, Marks and Spencer’s trainee management programme is a fast track one and it also has a highly regarded graduate recruitment and development scheme.

How to Apply

All of Marks and Spencer’s vacancies are advertised on its website so you will need to check it on a regular basis if you are keen on working for the company.  Its application process is all online. 

The company is looking for people who can keep its customers happy, have a calm manner and are enthusiastic about providing an excellent retail experience.  You should take time to explain how you can meet these requirements by giving a good number of examples from your work experience, education and other activities and interests.

If Marks and Spencer is interested in taking your application further, it will ask you to undertake a short online test.  If the company wants you to attend an interview, it will ask you to book an interview date and time via its website. 

Related: M&S Interview

If you pass Marks And Spencer job application process then you will receive a call from them to arrange an interview day. M&S interview process includes a
Role Play activity.The varieties of vacancies for different posts in M&S are many but the question is how many of the applicants actually get in? The jobs come in a variety of options as there are many people who are needed to make a departmental store running.

Related: M&S salary

The M&S’s promote job vacancies from electronic goods and household furniture to large appliances. The M&S also have departmental stores that focus mainly on the clothing. As the there are numerous departmental stores all over the world and have a great internet business too they are indeed in need of good competent working professionals to join their work force.Apart from common departmental store jobs, M&S provides jobs that are mainly related to logistics, website maintenance and web building.

Management Roles

There are also manager upper level and head management posting for those who are highly skilled in their work.  The point which is interesting is that M&S’s have a good graphic user interface online which answers all problems which are related to job offers and vacancies. This interface also allows the user to know the criteria to apply for the job, the work area and the work prospect.

Nowadays every departmental store needs working professionals and M&S is no less than any other store. Whether you have a management in information systems or a good sales manager you can build up your own reputation in M&S. Even if you are unskilled, you need not worry as M&S has some work for you too. There are many job offers to choose from the Mark and Spencer’s, but one has to be careful while selecting a job as the future is related with it.

Click here to visit Marks and Spencer job site.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 01:53:10 PM by Learnist Careers »

Offline sarahfr13

• learnist.org
Mark and Spencer jobs application form
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 12:13:39 PM »
thank you

Offline littolispylawl

• learnist.org
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 09:59:48 PM »
i'd love to work here :)

Offline Ayesha Xsayf

• learnist.org
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 09:27:01 PM »
May you please send me an application form also.
Much appreciated  :)

Offline myjob

• learnist.org
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 09:32:55 AM »
thank you for the form, where is the download link?

Offline maninlove

• Global Moderator
  • learnist.org
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 02:24:00 PM »
keep up good job guys! weldone weldone...

Offline eminecicen

• learnist.org
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2010, 11:10:25 PM »
can you send me an application form please :)

Offline chambers

• learnist.org
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2010, 05:05:03 PM »
please could you send me an application form thankyou

Offline nas_19

• learnist.org
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2010, 01:49:37 PM »
can you please send me a form thanks

Offline karenjames6

• learnist.org
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2010, 10:43:43 AM »
Hi i have been trying for years to get into marks and spencer, my mum worked ther for a short while.
 :)
she said they treat there staff very good but are quite strict ::)

karen james  (could you please send me an application form for anorther go!) :D

Offline Learnist Careers

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2010, 01:05:08 PM »
Hi karen,

unfortunately M&S is not offering any form but they do process their employments through their job page which is here http://corporate.marksandspencer.com/mscareers/apply_now

thank you for using learnist.org

Hi i have been trying for years to get into marks and spencer, my mum worked ther for a short while.
 :)
she said they treat there staff very good but are quite strict ::)

karen james  (could you please send me an application form for anorther go!) :D

Offline workwisesuffolk

• learnist.org
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2010, 12:41:39 PM »
Mark and Spencer jobs and application form thread for those job seekers who wanna job at M&S! Roles at Mark and Spencer are Customer Assistant Roles, Section management, Store Management, Head Office, Shared Services, Graduate Recruitment, Trainee management  and M&S stores are nearly everywhere of the country. London, Manchester, Bradford, Birmingham, Leeds are the biggest stores.

Download Mark and spencer job application form or just fill an online application form, please click here or alternatively just email Recruitment.Online@marks-and-spencer.com to send your CV.

This is what Mark and Spencer says about the company.

From our humble beginnings as a single market stall, we've grown to become one of the UK's leading retailers of clothing, food, home products and financial services. We now employ 68,000 employees in 30 countries, have more than 500 stores and serve tens of millions of customers each and every week.

Suit sleeveOur commitment to provide superior quality products at attractive prices has built us an £8 billion turnover, but more importantly has given us the enviable reputation as the retail store against which all others are measured.

M&S is employing more at Christmas times.

Thanks

Offline chelsayy

Re: Mark and Spencer jobs application form
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2011, 01:50:43 PM »
can u send me an application form please Wee_Balboa@hotmail.co.uk

Offline Learnist Careers

• Administrator
Re: Marks and Spencer jobs application form
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2011, 01:42:50 PM »
Have you applied for M&S jobs recently? Can you please tell us about your experience with your application?

Thanks

Offline kalli

Re: Marks and Spencer jobs application form
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2011, 08:16:57 PM »
can u send me an application form please to kalliwallace88@hotmail.co.uk  :D

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
who is the leader of the Labour Party? (UK):

postcv

* Recent Topics

Wrongful Dismissal Under 2 years by Matt
[March 23, 2017, 05:30:56 PM]

Tesco Summer Internships 2017 - Apply Now! by Learnist Careers
[March 21, 2017, 10:59:29 AM]

Writing an unsolicited cover letter by StephWard27
[March 20, 2017, 08:29:12 PM]

Do you know how to end a letter? by StephWard27
[March 20, 2017, 08:20:51 PM]

How do I write my first CV? by StephWard27
[March 20, 2017, 08:15:41 PM]

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38