: NetSuite Finance Manager job in North LondonJob Description
: I am recruiting for a NetSuite Finance Manager for my client who has led its market for the past 20 years in the wholesale and distribution industry. The client supplies the independent grocery market with a wide range of the best products of which they specialise in. Trade Consumers rank this company highly and is held to a high standard.
The finance manager will be required to work on their ERP system in place being NetSuite and also QuickBooks. The ideal candidate will be part ACCA / CIMA / ACA qualified with experience of setting up an accounts function with a small business. You will also be comfortable working in a commercial, sales and marketing driven environment. Must have experience with NetSuite and also the right candidate will ideally have experience in consumer goods or something similar. For the right candidate salary will be dependent on your experience and 20 days holiday is offered on top.
* Preparing accurate and timely monthly finance packs
* Reporting figures through to Directors on a monthly basis and as required
* Posting of bonus and marketing prepayments / accruals
* Overseeing and reconciling warehouse stock checks including returns from
* Preparing monthly Intrastat, VAT returns and reclaim
* Preparation of annual statutory accounts and corporation tax information packs
* Authorising purchase orders and supplier credit checks
* Working with the Directors in preparing annual budget including an integrated P&L, balance sheet and cashflow.
* 1 Year NetSuite ERP Experience
* Proven Success In a Similar role
Interviews are set up on a first come first serve basis so do not wait to apply and email your CV today. To discuss other NetSuite opportunities call Mark Hubner direct on +44 (Apply online only).
NetSuite / London / UK / United Kingdom / Finance Manager / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / Cloud / Implementation / Finance / North LondonLocation
: North LondonCompany
: Job Type
: PermanentJob Date
: 2016-12-20 16:36:52Salary
: United KingdomJob Category
: CateringApply Now