Roles will vary from company to company depending on the industry they are in but if you are looking for some guidance about the kinds of things that you can expect to see in a job description related to skills and tasks then the below information may help you.
Job responsibilities and general experience required for this role is as below:
- You must be able to write, create and produce unique and interesting content that makes us stand out from the rest keeping our followers engaged and entertained and wanting more.
- Have a clear understanding of our brands and competitors ensuring our standards are consistently met at the same time as promoting the brand.
- Liaise with all departments and teams and ensure that information is shared throughout.
- Grow the number of followers/the audience through promotion and well produced content.
- You will be responsible for defining and following the social media strategy for the company.
- You must have excellent working knowledge of Facebook, My Space, Twitter, You Tube and other social media.
- Manage different teams and departments within social media.
- Write, publish and maintain current content on Facebook etc with a view to keeping the audience engaged.
- To participate in meetings internally and externally explaining and communicating clearly for the non technical users.
- You must have a creative way of writing and have a good understanding of technical terms.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design etc.
- You must have excellent people management skills and be an excellent communicator with the ability of communicating at all levels.
Although this is just an example of a job description, it allows you the opportunity to think about the tasks you will be asked to do as a Social Media Producer. Related
: Social Media Producer CV