Roles will vary from company to company depending on the industry they are in but if you are looking for some guidance about the kinds of things that you can expect to see in a job description related to skills and tasks then the below information may help you.Related
: Social Media CV Example
- Job responsibilities and general experience required for this role is as below:
- A good awareness of social media and all aspects of the digital age.
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills both orally and written as a lot of work is done via email or online.
- Being able to make a good judgement on individual cases and escalating more serious concerns to members of the senior management team.
- Protect the brand image and increase the brand loyalty with our customers.
- Review user content and escalate or flag as necessary.
- Take the lead on the comments being made on the website as they come in and produce material for the website comments as required.
- Being aware of the latest trends within the public domain.
- Full responsibility for your accounts and how information is handled and gathered.
- Measuring and creating reports to keep a track of customer feedback.
- Keeping on top of latest trends within the public domain.
- Understanding and promoting our brands to our customers ensuring our standards are consistently met, with a good understanding of our competitors.
- Taking part in daily/weekly meetings to ensure all departments have the latest communications.
- Develop new accounts.
- You must have excellent working knowledge of Facebook, My Space, Twitter, You Tube and other social media.
Although this is just an example of a job description, it allows you the opportunity to think about the tasks you will be asked to do as a Social Media Moderator.