collapse

Author Topic: Sitel Expands Positions - 200 New Jobs  (Read 1959 times)

Offline Learnist Careers

• Administrator
    • Share Post
Sitel Expands Positions - 200 New Jobs
« on: November 07, 2012, 09:31:27 AM »

Outsourcing company Sitel is to recruit 200 new staff for its contact centre in Stratford-upon-Avon.

Recent key client acquisitions in public and private sectors, means 200 customer service positions have now been created as the company looks to expand its operations by a third over the coming months.

With confidentiality agreements in place, Sitel cannot reveal who the recently acquired clients are but did confirm that one was a very, well-known supermarket, the other involved a major government contract and the two remaining new clients were also major brands.

The 200 new positions in Stratford involve working on Sitel’s helpdesk and sales out calling desks.
Sitel’s Stratford centre provides customer service support for major brands across retail, insurance, telecommunications, media and entertainment, consumer goods and financial service sectors.

It already employs 600 people in Stratford and the announcement of 200 extra positions is seen as a boost to local employment figures in the run-up to Christmas.

Sitel operates from five sites across the UK, employing approximately 1,990 associates who work within every major vertical market, including financial services, travel, technology and media and entertainment. Many of the world's largest and best-known brands entrust their customer experience to Sitel UK. The company has been ranked as the leading contact centre outsourcing provider in the world.

Linkback: http://forums.learnist.org/index.php?topic=6344.0

upload CV

Share via reddit Share via twitter

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Who is the prime minister of UK? (surname):

* Recent Topics

What is the minumum time between shifts? by erry09e8
[September 16, 2018, 01:26:38 PM]

Can I resign before I am dismissed? by erry09e8
[September 16, 2018, 01:20:06 PM]

dismissal after giving notice by erry09e8