provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients.
Working for Deloitte with is an ever changing environment which includes the people you work with to the opportunities you would be given. Deloitte are firm believers in stretching and challenging their employees so that you will never get bored.
Deloitte employ the best of the best so you would have the experience of working with people who are leading their areas. They are also big believers in training and recognition for the hard work that you put into your job and their company.
Deloitte’s thinking behind being successful is how good their team is and they recognise they need people to develop and flourish. When you work for Deloitte you are always part of something bigger, that is the environment you work in and are surrounded by.
They do not look for a specific person type to work at Deloitte; they appreciate the differences in people and their strengths and believe that it is this diversity that that is one of their major strengths. They focus on mentoring, coaching, networking and building client relationships.
One major advantage to working at Deloitte is the sheer scale of operations; there are many opportunities that can develop you into different areas and even different countries if this is something you may be interested in.
They firmly believe that the more that you put in the more that you will get back and they reward hard workers generously. They have even created a variable pay scheme that allows them to credit you for your hard work.
They believe highly in training and rewarding and as such have a great career plan should you wish to join that environment. The benefits for such a hard worker are extremely good and include different things such as a Bikes4Work scheme and Travel insurance as well as Childcare vouchers and the usual benefits you expect to receive.
If you join on a Graduate scheme they offer you an interest free loan and aim to boost your salary through annual promotions and salary increases which are reflected on your performance.
To apply you can do this on line and look at the list of roles and locations. A fantastic company that you will always be challenged in as long as you are prepared to put hard work in.
Tips: Try not to panic during your interview. Stay positive at all the time. Take your time if you think the question is complicated for you. Interview Questions
- Do you have any goals in the past and how did you achieve it. (Achievement of goals)
- Give me an example of when you gave a presentation (presentation skills)
- Give me an example of when you have to make a decision (Decision making)
- Give me an example of when you have had to persuade someone. (Communication)
- Give me an example of when you were involved in team work (Social Interaction)
- Give me an example of when you were involved in a multi-task situation. How did you manage it? (Planning and Organising)
- Why are you choosing Deloitte? (Commercial awareness)
- Why are you choosing Audit? (Commercial awareness)
- What interested you the most in the recent news? (Commercial awareness)
Good luck.Don't forget to add more questions to the list please!