As a Social Media Moderator, you will be the voice to the customers and act as go between therefore to do this role successfully, you will need to have a good background in Customer Services and have excellent written and oral skills. Usually a background in Marketing is where you may have come from.
If you are looking to update your CV before applying for a role, please see below for an example you can use.CV Example: Social Media Moderator
Mobile No/EmailPERSONAL PROFILE
I am an excellent communicator who has spent many years in a customer service environment. I am a creative and passionate person and enjoy the challenges and fast paced environment of social media.
Having gained over (months/years) experience I am now seeking to further develop my knowledge and skills within social media and am confident with tracking and monitoring customer requirements and hearing them.
I am an excellent communicator and feel that with the knowledge I have gained I can demonstrate technical expertise and am confident with my customers. I enjoy developing relationships with new customers and am able to measure the turnaround results on a monthly basis.
I have excellent time management skills and I am able to multi task doing many different projects at one. I am a positive and energetic individual that is focused and eager to further grow and develop my career in the world of social media. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Date to Date or To Date – Social Media Moderator – Where?
In my role as a Social Media Moderator, I am the voice between the company and the customer and I enjoy this role. My responsibilities include:
- Deal with customer enquiries on the telephone, email, letter etc within the standard time set by the company.
- Liaise with other departments effectively to ensure that communication is aired and that all departments are aware of any ongoing issues.
- Provide insight and a contribution towards Facebook and Twitter updates.
- Enhance the image of the company to our customers.
- Engage with existing customers and develop relationships with new customers.
- Deal with all manner of content and adapt as necessary according to the needs of the customer.
University, College, School – For all include titles/subjects and qualifications.SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Computer skills – MS Office, Excel??? Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
Any other training courses or relevant qualifications to a job that you are looking for? Face book, Twitter, You Tube, My Space.?
Any customer service courses/training? Marketing? HOBBIES & INTERESTS
What do you like to do outside of work?REFERENCES
Available on request.Related
: Social Media Moderator Cover Letter