If you are passionate about social media with a management background and able to write with design and flair then this could be the role for you. If you are a social media manager or looking to get into this role and wanting to know how you could layout your CV
please see below example as a guide:CV Example: Social Media Manager
Mobile No/EmailPERSONAL PROFILE
I am a very creative and passionate Social Media Manager with excellent writing skills and a passion for delivering unique and exciting content. In my spare time I enjoy looking at other blogs and websites to improve my creative ideas as well as analysing people’s followers and what makes audiences read again and again.
Having gained over (months/years) experience I am now seeking to further develop my knowledge and skills within social media. I have had experience in managing a team and running many different projects at any one time.
I am an excellent communicator and feel that with the knowledge I have gained I can demonstrate technical expertise and am confident with clients. I can deliver presentations to clients and provide a different and unique way of working for my clients which will suit every need.
I am a positive and energetic individual that is focused and eager to further grow and develop my career in the world of social media. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Date to Date or To Date – Social Media Manager – Where?
In my role as a Social Media Manager, I am very passionate about the team that I manage on a daily basis and of social media as a whole. My responsibilities include:
- Managing teams/ departments to ensure that the content to be aired to the public developed is unique and exciting
- Daily use or Facebook, Twitter, our blogs and website etc to ensure constantly updated
- In conjunction with the Production team, ensuring that the audience continues to grow by coming up with new ideas and ways of working to entice them.
- Researching and writing stories/articles/blogs etc
- Working on new projects, meeting new clients, delivering presentations
- Managing my accounts and developing new ones as required.
University, College, School – For all include titles/subjects and qualifications
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Computer skills – MS Office, Excel??? Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
Any other training courses or relevant qualifications to a job that you are looking for? Face book, Twitter, You Tube, My Space.?
Any management courses/qualifications/training?
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
What do you like to do outside of work?
Available on request.Related
: Social Media Manager Cover Letter ExampleRelated
: Social Media Interview