collapse

Author Topic: Social Media Manager CV Example  (Read 8369 times)

Offline Learnist Careers

• Administrator
Social Media Manager CV Example
« on: December 01, 2013, 02:14:18 PM »

If you are passionate about social media with a management background and able to write with design and flair then this could be the role for you.  If you are a social media manager or looking to get into this role and wanting to know how you could layout your CV please see below example as a guide:

CV Example: Social Media Manager

Name Surname
Address
Mobile No/Email

PERSONAL PROFILE

I am a very creative and passionate Social Media Manager with excellent writing skills and a passion for delivering unique and exciting content.  In my spare time I enjoy looking at other blogs and websites to improve my creative ideas as well as analysing people’s followers and what makes audiences read again and again.

Having gained over (months/years) experience I am now seeking to further develop my knowledge and skills within social media. I have had experience in managing a team and running many different projects at any one time.

I am an excellent communicator and feel that with the knowledge I have gained I can demonstrate technical expertise and am confident with clients. I can deliver presentations to clients and provide a different and unique way of working for my clients which will suit every need.

I am a positive and energetic individual that is focused and eager to further grow and develop my career in the world of social media.

EMPLOYMENT HISTORY

Date to Date or To Date – Social Media Manager – Where?

In my role as a Social Media Manager, I am very passionate about the team that I manage on a daily basis and of social media as a whole.  My responsibilities include:
  • Managing teams/ departments to ensure that the content to be aired to the public  developed is unique and exciting
  • Daily use or Facebook, Twitter, our blogs and website etc to ensure constantly updated
  • In conjunction with the Production team, ensuring that the audience continues to grow by coming up with new ideas and ways of working to entice them.
  • Researching and writing stories/articles/blogs etc
  • Working on new projects, meeting new clients, delivering presentations
  • Managing my accounts and developing new ones as required.
QUALIFICATIONS

University, College, School – For all include titles/subjects and qualifications

SKILLS AND ABILITIES

Computer skills – MS Office, Excel???  Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
Any other training courses or relevant qualifications to a job that you are looking for? Face book, Twitter, You Tube, My Space.?

Any management courses/qualifications/training?

HOBBIES & INTERESTS

What do you like to do outside of work?

REFERENCES

Available on request.

Related: Social Media Manager Cover Letter Example

Related: Social Media Interview

Offline Glenys

Re: Social Media Manager CV Example
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 07:18:45 PM »
This to me would be the same as  a community manager, mainly because it seems from my experience that Community Managers are more what the companies look for as a Manager just isnt the same within this field

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
who is the leader of the Labour Party? (UK):

* Recent Topics

What Career Would Suit Me? Advice Requested ! by Akynos
[May 18, 2017, 04:11:49 PM]

Direct Line Group Graduate Scheme - Programme 2017 by Learnist Careers
[May 18, 2017, 08:58:39 AM]

Iceland Jobs Application Form by amandainn
[May 15, 2017, 06:08:37 AM]

How do I write my first CV? by amandainn
[May 15, 2017, 05:57:15 AM]

question about bar work by Mops
[April 22, 2017, 07:18:45 PM]

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38