Working as a Fork Lift Truck Operator
, you must be patient, coordinated and have good special awareness. You could be working in a busy warehouse with many fork lift trucks operating and need to be aware of the dangers that this can pose when working in sometimes small areas dealing with different size products and ensuring that you put them away safely.
Having a good understanding of the Health and Safety implications of this role would be extremely advantageous.
Please see below example of a CV that could help you apply for your next role. CV Example: Fork Lift Truck Operator
Mobile No/EmailPERSONAL PROFILE
I am a very hardworking individual who tries very hard to achieve everything I can within my work and personal life. I thoroughly enjoy operating a forklift truck and feel that with the experience I have already gained that I am a conscientious operator.
I have the maturity and understanding required for my chosen career and have a keen interest in Health and Safety within a working environment and enjoy learning new aspects that will enhance my skill set for the company I work for.
I enjoy working in a warehouse environment and feel that I have good communication skills with a wide variety of people and I like to work in a diverse setting. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Date to Date or To Date – Forklift Truck Operator – Where?
In my role as a Forklift Truck Operator, I attend to deliveries in a busy warehouse ensuring that they are put in the correct locations. My responsibilities include:
- Loading and unloading goods from lorries or vans depending on the delivery size
- Moving goods stored on pallets within the warehouse
- Making sure that all goods are stacked in the correct storage bays, following stock control instructions as recommended by the company
- Double checking that loads are secure before leaving them as an insecure load could cause a huge accident
- Stacking empty pallets to be collected and used again
- Daily checking of equipment to ensure everything working as needed
- Helping by performing other warehouse tasks like packing, picking, general tidying etc.
University, College, School – For all include titles/subjects and qualifications.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Have you done anything relevant that would suit the skills in the job you are applying for? Any previous work experience/training such as Forklift Truck operators licence?
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
What do you like to do outside of work? Only pick a few things you like such as sports, the gym, cinema, walking etc.
Available on request.Related
: Fork Lift Truck Operator Cover Letter Example