Working as Car Valet
, cleaning people’s cars inside or out is a physically demanding job which needs to be done in all weathers, so you need to be hardy and don’t mind working when it is cold outside.
You need to have a confident nature and be an effective communicator as you will be dealing with clients, companies etc where you will be responsible for discussing prices, offers, services etc to promote the business. Related
: Car Valet Covering Letter Example
If you would like to see an example of a CV, please see below: CV Example: Car Valet
Mobile No/EmailPERSONAL PROFILE
I am a hard working individual who enjoys working in a practical way and is not afraid to get my hands dirty.
I am a very clean and tidy person by nature and this is reflected in my cars, home, clothing etc and I enjoy keeping things in an orderly fashion.
I am a confident communicator who likes talking to people of all levels and building up relationships with them. I have a good all round standard of education and I am always keen to continue with my learning especially to do with cars.
I am flexible with my work and my approach to my work and can help my clients as required to ensure that I do a job service.
Date to Date or To Date – Car Valet – Where?
In my role as a Car Valet, I work at different locations each day as I work on a mobile unit cleaning client’s cars at their home or work place. My responsibilities include:
- Cleaning and washing cars using high-pressure hoses
- Cleaning windows, wheels, door handles and mirrors, interiors as required
- Hovering and shampooing upholstery and carpets as required by the client
- Waxing and polishing cars as required and sometimes using T Cut to get out any difficult areas on the car
- Using different products for areas of the car including gels and other finishes to bumpers and trims
- We provide a steam cleaning the engine, frame and wheel arches service as required
- Attending various locations depending on where the client will be on the date of the booking.
University, College, School – For all include titles/subjects and qualifications.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Have you done anything relevant that would suit the skills in the job you are applying for? Any previous work experience/training?
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
What do you like to do outside of work?
Available on request.