If you are looking for a Beauty Therapist role, then there are two routes available. The Trainee route which may involve an Apprenticeship or Day Release training in order to achieve the required qualifications. The other route is to complete training first then seek employment. Related
: Beauty Therapist Cover Letter
If you are looking to update your CV please see the below CV example:Beauty Therapist CV Example
Mobile No/EmailPERSONAL PROFILE
Having gained two years experience as an Apprentice Beauty Therapist whilst attending college one day per week, I am now qualified to level 3. During this time, I have gained a working knowledge of the salon environment and possess skills such as effective communication and people skills. Having worked previously within the salon, I have also gained front of house experience including reception duties, diary management and meeting and greeting customers in a friendly and polite manner. Seeking a full time therapist role within a reputable salon. EMPLOYMENT HISTORYDate to Date or To Date – Apprentice Beauty Therapist – Where?
Working within a busy high street salon, under the supervision of senior therapists. Main duties included:
- Assisting with waxing and tinting
- Offering clients massage treatments following completion of training
- Manicures and pedicures
- Eyelash tinting and eyebrow dying following completion of training
- Reception duties and answering the
- Booking appointments and diary management
- Ensuring all stock in replenished
- Ensuring salon is clean and organised, including clean and washed towels and sheets
- Attending college one day per week and completing training modules and assignments,
College, Apprenticeship details, School – For all include titles/subjects and qualifications.
Include details of the modules completed
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Qualifications gained? People and communication skills? Honest and trustworthy?
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
What do you like to do outside of work? Remember the type of industry you are applying to work in...your personal hobbies and interests say a lot about the applicants personality and could help decide whether or not you would be suitable for the role.
Available on request.Good luck.