If you are looking for a Bar Person role then you may need experience such as previous bar work, Customer Service or retail. However, some bar person vacancies will offer on the job training. You will need to be a confident person who is also a good communicator, and be able to talk to customers well and provide excellent customer service and resolve any problems that arise. Related
: Bar Person Cover Letter
If you are looking to update your CV please see the below CV example:Bar Person CV Example
Mobile No/EmailPERSONAL PROFILE
A bright, talented and hard working individual with a friendly personality, excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team. Possessing the proven ability from previous experience to ensure that all customer expectations are met during the customers bar experience and providing amazing hospitality to guests. I maintain customer focus at all times, am highly organised with the ability to make cocktails & beverages to the required standards and ensure the bar area is always clean, prepared and fully stocked.. EMPLOYMENT HISTORYDate to Date or To Date – Bar Person – Where?
Working under the general guidance of the Bar Manager, assisting in the smooth running of bar area to deliver a high standard of service and customer satisfaction. In my role as Bar Person, my duties included:
- Operating the till and cash handling
- Serving customers from behind the bar, offering advice on drinks.
- Responsible for keeping the bar clean and tidy, collecting empty plates & glasses.
- Mixing custom made cocktails for customers.
- Preparing the bar for service, restocking wines and spirits.
- Providing a professional, friendly and courteous service to all customers.
- Occasionally working at weddings, private parties & conferences.
- Dealing with guest complaints in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Completing till reconciliations at the end of shifts
University, College, School – For all include titles/subjects and qualifications.
Any training courses attended
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Good knowledge of wine, spirits and beers? High standards of personal presentation and customer service? A great team player? Ability to work well within a busy, often fast-paced environment?
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
What do you like to do outside of work? Remember the type of industry you are applying to work in...your personal hobbies and interests say a lot about the applicants personality and could help decide whether or not you would be suitable for the role.
Available on request.Good luck.