collapse

Author Topic: Network Manager Cover Letter  (Read 4245 times)

Offline Learnist Careers

• Administrator
Network Manager Cover Letter
« on: February 05, 2015, 11:13:57 AM »

If you are seeking a new role as a Network Manager then you will be used to managing networks for a number of clients  and also have some experience of managing network engineers and project managing these roles and jobs.
You could be based in one place for this role and also required to travel to different customer sites, you will have to monitor your clients and team that work for you at all times. Your proven track record in IT and specifically networks will mean that you are responsible for training and helping your staff to be the best in this area.

If you are looking for help with writing your covering letter, please see the below letter which you can use as an example.

Network Manager Cover Letter

Dear Sir/Madam,

Application for the role of Network Manager

I would be interested in applying for the role of Network Manager which you have got advertised in (which publication and when).

I have spent many years working as a Network Engineer and over the past 18 months I have been primarily managing a team of engineers and overseeing the projects we have on and dealing with the clients and ensuring they are happy with the work that we do for them.

I am now seeking a new challenge and feel that I am ready to take on a Network Manager role and would be very interested in this role that you are recruiting for.

I feel that I have excellent communication skills, I enjoy meeting new clients and have spent many years being the first point of contact for our clients.  I have excellent organisational skills and enjoy learning new things. I understand the importance of keeping up to date with the changes in IT so that my skills are not left behind and therefore I am happy to keep my skills up to date in my own time where necessary.

Please find enclosed my CV, should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me and I will happily answer any questions that you may have.

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter and CV, I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

NAME SURNAME

« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 11:16:56 AM by Learnist Careers »

56rache

Re: Network Manager Cover Letter
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 01:25:43 PM »
I see this letter explains a little about why the person is looking for a new job 'seeking a new challenge'. I feel that would make me if I was an interviewer want to ask more. I would want to dig around and find out whey their new job isn't challenging them or if there is another reason they want to leave. I wonder if anyone can maybe think of a way of including something like this without it sounding so enticing?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
who is the leader of the Labour Party? (UK):

* Recent Topics

Beauty Therapist CV Example by amandainn
[June 28, 2017, 05:13:08 PM]

Pizza hut job interview is coming up! any tips? by amandainn
[June 28, 2017, 11:30:25 AM]

I lied during a job interview, how to fix this in second interview? by Rob56
[June 27, 2017, 11:27:47 AM]

Post Office Customer Service Assistant Cover Letter by Ayabonga
[June 26, 2017, 05:12:22 PM]

How to search for a testing job in london by Swetha
[June 22, 2017, 12:37:33 PM]

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38