Career Adviser Job Application Cover Letter Example in Cover Letters - Page 1 of 1
collapse

Author Topic: Career Adviser Job Application Cover Letter Example  (Read 3222 times)

Offline Learnist Careers

• Administrator
    • Share Post
Career Adviser Job Application Cover Letter Example
« on: February 15, 2014, 10:18:37 AM »

If you are looking to work as a Careers Adviser, then you will usually come from a recruitment and or customer service background. As a Careers Adviser you will provide advice to people looking for a new job, their first entry into the job world or a change in career or direction. You will have to have a good knowledge base of most job opportunities and be able to research information carefully for the people you are providing advice to.

Below is an example covering letter which could help you in your application process:

Career Adviser Cover Letter Example

Dear Sir/Madam,

Application for the role of Careers Adviser

I would like to apply for the role of Careers Adviser which I have seen advertised in (where) and (when).

I feel that I am a people person who has excellent communication skills and I enjoy helping people and trying to better their lives. My background is in recruitment and I feel that I have a good working knowledge of jobs and locations and feel that I could provide guidance to people whether they are leaving school and looking as what to do or whether they are looking for  a total career change.

I am a very organised and methodical person who puts systems and procedures into place. I would like to be able to follow up with the people I am giving advice to and make sure they have found a role they want and to see if they need any further help as I believe this gives good service and allows you to be remembered.

I have enclosed my CV for your consideration which details my skills and experiences. Should you be interested in my skills please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thanking you in advance for reading my letter and CV.

Yours sincerely

NAME SURNAME

Good luck.

Linkback: http://forums.learnist.org/index.php?topic=7146.0

upload CV

Share via reddit Share via twitter

xx
Cover Letter for a HR Adviser

Started by kristian1111 on Cover Letters

0 Replies
Last post May 02, 2012, 02:29:41 PM
by kristian1111
xx
Customer Adviser Cover Letter Example

Started by Learnist Careers on Cover Letters

0 Replies
Last post May 31, 2012, 11:29:01 PM
by Learnist Careers
xx
Cover Letter or Career Objective?

Started by HR on Cover Letters

3 Replies
Last post January 07, 2013, 02:40:29 AM
by lizzierobinson
xx
Mortgage Adviser skills for your CV and job application

Started by icoverorguk on CV Tips

0 Replies
Last post June 28, 2018, 02:15:19 PM
by icoverorguk

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Who is the prime minister of UK? (surname):