collapse

Author Topic: Bar Person Cover Letter Example?  (Read 35077 times)

Offline jobseekers

• Global Moderator
    • Email
Bar Person Cover Letter Example?
« on: April 07, 2012, 01:25:25 PM »

i am going to apply for a bar job in London and i was wondering if you could help me write my covering letter. How should be a Bar Person cover letter, is there any bar person covering letter example that i could use?

Offline Angmac

• Global Moderator
Re: Bar Person Cover Letter Example
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 03:50:39 PM »
Date

Name (if possible)
Manager
AnyBar
Address

Dear Mr/Mrs (or Sir/Madam if no name available)

RE: BAR PERSON VACANCY

I am wiritng to apply for the above vacacy that I saw advertised recently in (name the paper/website).  As an experienced bar person, I feel I have all the necessary skills, attitude and enthusiasm to take on the role.

I am presently employed at (name of company) and my role involves everything and a little bit more of what is expected of an experienced bar person.  Although I serve customers in the bar and restaurant area, I am happy to do extra shifts when needed which proves my flexible attitude and ensuring service is high in my priorities. 

I enjoy being part of, a good proactive team and I have a full understanding of working front of house as well as the administration behind the scenes.  Familiar with regulations involved when working in a bar, I also like to keep  up to date with training, be it in-house or otherwise to ensure the smooth running of the bar area.

I feel my friendly yet professional approach would fit in very well at your establishment which has such a high reputation in the area.

If you would like to discuss my CV or application, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely (faithfully if Dear Sir/Madam)

Name

« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 02:04:25 PM by Learnist Careers »

Offline NikyK

• Global Moderator
Re: Bar Person Cover Letter Example?
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 12:52:46 PM »
Or this .....

Dear Ms Teach,

I noticed your listing on your website seeking an experienced Bar Person in your lounge bar and have attached my CV for your examination.

I have formal training and certification from Allied Breweries in both general bar and cocktail making duties. I also have had Barista training from Origin Coffee. I have excellent communications skills, and enjoy all aspects of bar work from serving customers through to re-stocking and cleaning the bar area. I am very much a people person and love the clientele and environment that your establishment provides. Last year I gained my personal licence which trained me in the Challenge 21 system so I have no problems monitoring customers for limit issues, and ensuring that those underage are not served. I take my career with both seriousness and pleasure, as you will see in my CV details.

Ensuring that you find the right professional bar person for your business is fundamental to offering the right identity and environment for your customers – both new and existing - and I know that my experience, work ethic, professionalism, and people skills could offer just this.

I welcome the opportunity to meet and discuss my qualifications and career history further and look forward to a reply soon.

Yours sincerely,
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 08:05:50 PM by Job Hunter »

Offline Learnist Careers

• Administrator
Re: Bar Person Cover Letter Example?
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2014, 02:06:56 PM »
Click here to review our Bar Person CV example.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
who is the leader of the Labour Party? (UK):

postcv

* Recent Topics

Wrongful Dismissal Under 2 years by Matt
[March 23, 2017, 05:30:56 PM]

Tesco Summer Internships 2017 - Apply Now! by Learnist Careers
[March 21, 2017, 10:59:29 AM]

Writing an unsolicited cover letter by StephWard27
[March 20, 2017, 08:29:12 PM]

Do you know how to end a letter? by StephWard27
[March 20, 2017, 08:20:51 PM]

How do I write my first CV? by StephWard27
[March 20, 2017, 08:15:41 PM]

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38