collapse

Author Topic: B&M Bargains Application Form  (Read 79720 times)

Abbie broadhead

Re: B&M Bargains Application Form
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2014, 08:53:43 PM »

Hi could you send me an application form?

Hannah Bassett.

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2014, 06:52:36 PM »
Hello, I am a 16 year old looking for a job, could someone kindly please email me a job application form for b&m to hannahkatybassett@hotmail.co.uk. Thank you! :)

Sharon Haggan

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2014, 05:03:12 PM »
Dear Sir/Madam,

I recently read your vacancy for retail in the local Universal Jobs match, or on your web site, and I would like to apply for the post.   I am keen to build upon my existing experience and work in a busy demanding work environment. I have achieved my Food Hygiene Certificate Level 2 and my Professional Cookery Level 2 qualification, giving me the required levels of competency in all of these areas.   I am reliable, flexible and work ready to start immediately.

Please find enclosed a copy of my current CV for your information.
As you can see, I have had work experience within a school catering and I have successfully completed catering, food handling and cookery courses, which have all included customer service.
My key skills include:

Proven ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
To ensure excellent customer service at all times
Working knowledge of health and safety procedures, working in a safe and hazard free environment
I would be grateful for any interest shown in my application and I am available for contact or interview at a time convenient to you and I hope to hear from you in the near future

Yours faithfully

« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 11:13:51 AM by Learnist Careers »

Offline Learnist Careers

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2014, 11:15:02 AM »
Dear Sir/Madam,

I recently read your vacancy for retail in the local Universal Jobs match, or on your web site, and I would like to apply for the post.   I am keen to build upon my existing experience and work in a busy demanding work environment. I have achieved my Food Hygiene Certificate Level 2 and my Professional Cookery Level 2 qualification, giving me the required levels of competency in all of these areas.   I am reliable, flexible and work ready to start immediately.

Please find enclosed a copy of my current CV for your information.
As you can see, I have had work experience within a school catering and I have successfully completed catering, food handling and cookery courses, which have all included customer service.
My key skills include:

Proven ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
To ensure excellent customer service at all times
Working knowledge of health and safety procedures, working in a safe and hazard free environment
I would be grateful for any interest shown in my application and I am available for contact or interview at a time convenient to you and I hope to hear from you in the near future

Yours faithfully

hi sharon,

this is only a job seekers forum so you should make your application via B&M career site.

Thank you.

lynette morgan

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2014, 10:11:14 AM »
hello i am trying to apply for a job role for your branch in port talbot town centre. can you please send me a email address and send a application form my email is lynette.1083@gmail.com, so i send you my cv and the application.

i will be looking forward to hear from you.
kind regards
Lynette Morgan

Offline gemmacareers

• Email
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2014, 06:17:02 PM »
The great thing about B&M is the fact that they're such a huge company and this means that you're able to progress within it really well. You can start out on the shop floor and then move onto things like being a team leader or even a store manager in the future. So if you're looking for a career that you can progress in, without necessarily having any skills at the moment, then this might be something that you would like to consider.

Danniielle Murray

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2015, 01:30:51 AM »
Hiya Would You Be Able To Send Me An Application Form Through Wmail Please i Want To Get a Job At b&m In Swindon By County Road, One Of My Favorite Shops Thank-You Danniellemurray96@yahoo.co.uk x

ashley horan

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2015, 02:25:15 PM »
could you please send me a application form thankyou ashley

ashley horan

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2015, 02:30:38 PM »
please can you send me a application form  so i can apply for a job thankyou.

sylvia jefcoate

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2015, 01:41:38 PM »
hello could you possibly send me an application form for the new dunstable store. thank you

sylvia jefcoate

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2015, 01:43:12 PM »
please could you send me an application form for the new Dunstable store .. i am a quick and efficient worker and willing to learn all aspescts of retail

Nadia Flanagan

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2015, 10:55:46 AM »
Can someone email me the B&M application form please?

carol moynihan

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2016, 04:10:00 PM »
please cld u email me the b&m application fprm please.
Thank you

carol moynihan

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2016, 04:12:00 PM »
please can you email  me an application form please thanks

carol moynihan

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2016, 04:17:22 PM »
please can you email me an application form thank you look forward to hearing from you  :) :) :)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
who is the leader of the Labour Party? (UK):

* Recent Topics

CV Checklist: 5 Things to Remember When Writing a CV by sandeshbukate
[August 10, 2017, 05:20:23 AM]

How do you know if your CV is up to standard? by CV-Centre
[August 08, 2017, 09:13:14 AM]

jobs in UK by joan
[August 04, 2017, 04:02:54 PM]

Selfridges Job Application Form by Nimna mendis
[August 03, 2017, 12:20:30 PM]

How To Make An Outstanding CV? by theo43
[July 26, 2017, 04:12:10 PM]

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38