collapse

Author Topic: What jobs are there for a person with great customer service skills?  (Read 2380 times)

Offline elise

• Global Moderator
    • Share Post
    • Email

What jobs can list that are suitable for those people who have great customer service skills? Sales Assistants and?

Linkback: http://forums.learnist.org/career-advice/261/what-jobs-are-there-for-a-person-with-great-customer-service-skills/6799/

upload CV

Offline Glenys

• Share Post
I would like to differ, I dont think you need good customer service skills to be a sales person, you need to have a head for sales.

Customer service skills = Customer service advisor (call centre or face to face), team manager, receptionist, anything where dealing with people of any description is required but you are not selling things

Offline rachel1973

• Share Post
I do think that you need customer service skills if you are working in a customer facing environment. This would include working in retail as well as in customer services for other companies. You will also need good customer service skills if you work in the hospitality sector, as a consultant or in design.

Share via reddit Share via twitter

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Who is the prime minister of UK? (surname):